Friday, January 23, 2015

My favorite author

My favorite author for my cookie endeavor is Nancy Baggett.  I found The All American Cookie Book at our library's used book sale.  After I purchased it, I realized I had looked at quite a few of her recipes online, and also had watched some of her YouTube videos about decorating cookies.

She has a wide variety of cookies in the cookbook, and some shares some of her expertise with many hints about butter, how to measure, which chocolate to use, etc.  It's a great resource.  I also purchased the online edition of Simply Sensational Cookies.

One of the recipes I tried from the All American book was Mini brownies with rolos or peanut butter cups.  This worked really well in a mini muffin pan.  They are moist, look cute, and I think will freeze and travel well.  These are on the list, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment